Out of State/Overnight Campers
OUR OVERNIGHT CAMP REGISTRATION HAS CONCLUDED!
YOU MAY STILL ATTEND THE DAY CAMPERS SECTION AND PROVIDE
YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION AND HOTEL
Monday July 22nd - Friday July 26th, 2013
Camp Begins at 7:55 am each morning and goes until 7:30pm
We are very pleased to announce that this year we will be inviting out of state/overnight campers to participate in the 2013 Student Leadership Camp. Here is some information that you must know about participating in our overnight camp.
Out of State/Overnight Camper Cost: $415
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW
- Campers will be staying at the Orleans Hotel and Casino beginning Sunday afternoon/night, July 21, 2013 and checking out on Friday morning, July 26th, 2013. Campers will be paired with other students, and possibly with other schools. Rooms will be separated by gender. YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE AND NOTIFY SLC OF YOUR INTENT TO COME TO CAMP PRIOR TO JULY 7TH, 2013. Any late registrants will not be accommodated with hotel or transportation assistance. The hotel has made this a hard cutoff for room lists.
- The camp cost includes camp tuition, camp supplies including a t-shirt, handbook, and any necessary tools for classes (with the exception of flags, rifles, maces, or military batons).
- Campers will be provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday - Thursday. Breakfast will be provided on Friday morning. Campers will need to provide their own dinner on Sunday night and after dismissal from camp on Friday.
- Campers will be transported each morning and evening to the facility and hotel by shuttle. The shuttle will leave each day for Bishop Gorman HS at 7:05am and pick-up for the Orleans hotel at 8:15pm. Our staff will assist with making sure all students are ready to go.
- Out of State/Overnight campers must provide their own transportation to the Orleans Hotel on Sunday July 21nd. Check in will begin at 4:00pm. Transportation from the airport can be provided if prior arrangements and flight information is provided to our camp administration. The deadline for this information is Friday, July 15th, 2013.
- Campers must arrange for their flights or departure from camp on Friday, July 26th, 2013. Campers will not be dismissed from camp until 12:30pm. All flights or departures must be scheduled after this time. Rides to the airport can be provided if prior arrangements and flight information is provided to our camp administration. The deadline for this information is Friday, July 15th, 2013.
- Camper rooms will be checked by our staff each evening and wake-up calls will be made each morning. Campers will not be allowed to leave the hotel premise at any time during the camp week and must remain with a staff chaperone at all times while on hotel property.
- The Orleans Hotel requires that all guests under the age of 21 be accompanied by an adult. As a result of this rule, students will be asked to remain in their rooms in the evening time. The students will only be able to leave their rooms for food or evening activities under the direct supervision of our staff.
Cancellation and Refund Policy